LIEUTENANT GENERAL DATUK AZIZAN MD DELIN (R)
Non-Independent Non-Executive Director
Age : 63
Gender : Male
Nationality : Malaysian
Date of Appointment : 20 April 2023
Length of Service : Less than 1 year
Date of last Re-election : Nil
Number of Board Meetings Attended: Nil
as Lieutenant General Datuk Azizan Md Delin (R) was appointed to the Board on 20 April 2023
- YBhg. Lieutenant General Datuk Azizan Bin Md Delin (R) has served in the Malaysian Armed Forces for more than 41 years, during which he held various positions including:
– Panglima Briged Kelapan Infantri.
– Panglima Divisyen Kedua Infantri.
– Asisten Ketua Staf Perkhidmatan Anggota.
– Ketua Staf Markas Tentera Darat.
– Ketua Eksekutif, Malaysian Institute of Defence and Security (MiDAS)
- The apex of his military career was as Panglima Medan Barat Tentera Darat.
- 1996 – Bachelor of Law (Honors), Institute Teknologi MARA.
- 2000 – MA in International Security, Naval Post Graduate School, Monterey, California, United States of America (USA).
- 2004 – Counter Terrorism Fellow, National Defence University, Washington DC, USA.
- 2015 – Senior Executive Security Studies, University of Harvard, USA.
Details of any interest in the securities of Boustead Plantations Berhad
Directorship in other public listed companies
Directorship in public companies
Family relationship with any director and/or major shareholder of the Company
Conflict of interests with the Company
Other than traffic offences, any convictions for offences within the past 5 years and other particulars of any public sanction or penalty imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies during the financial year