Home » Careers
Join Keluarga BPB
Our people are our most important asset. We are currently looking for suitably qualified candidates for the positions below or alternatively you may also send your resume to email@example.com.
List of Vacancies
Will based in Menara Boustead, Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur.
Responsible for the purchasing of goods and services for Boustead Plantations Estates and Mills operations. This typically involves developing and implementing procurement strategies, negotiating with suppliers and ensuring that the organisation is getting the best value for its money.
Key roles and responsibilities: -
- Developing and implementing procurement strategies, analyzing the market to determine the best sources for goods and services.
- Negotiating with suppliers which may include terms and conditions, pricing, and delivery schedules.
- Coordinating with suppliers on delivery schedules and arrangements and addressing any issues that may arise.
- Ensure that Boustead Plantations is complying with all relevant laws and regulations including internal Policy and procedures related to purchasing and procurement.
- Ensure that Boustead Plantations is getting the best value for its money for any goods and services purchased.
- To be responsible for maintaining records related to procurement activities, including contracts, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Process Purchase Requisition and issue out RFQ or Invitation to Bid via Boustead Plantations E-Procurement platform
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration/Accounting & Finance/ Estate Management and/or relevant professional qualification or another equivalent field.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience preferably in procurement, tender, contract management, procurement governance and / or vendor management or other relevant field. Experience in agricultural industry and relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Solid knowledge of the principles, practices, policies and procedure in procurement management.
- Ability to interpret and incorporate management requirements’ and latest trend into daily activities.
- Ability to write and produce a relevant reports, policies and procedures and other related input or output that are objective, accurate and constructive.
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time with well-developed negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Proficient with computer, including document processing software.(e.g. Microsoft Office Suite)
- Goal-oriented, a team player with precise attention to details.
- Strong time management, planning and organization skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with mid-level management and other staff members.
We DO NOT at any point in time charge/accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers while inviting candidates for an interview, nor during the selection process or for pre-employment training, induction course, etc.